박덕수 Duk-Soo Park
- Name: 박덕수 DUK-SOO PARK
- Nationality: Australia
- Affiliation: The University of Sydney
- 1990 PhD in Linguistics, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- 1983 MA in TESL/TEFL (Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language), Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona, USA
- 1977 BA in English Language and English Literature, Chung-Ang University, Seoul, Korea
- 1994 - present Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor in the US system) in Korean Studies, Department of Korean Studies, School of Languages and Cultures, University of Sydney
- 1991 - 1993 Lecturer (Assistant Professor in the US system) in Korean Studies, Department of Japanese & Korean Studies, School of Asian Studies, University of Sydney
- 1990 Lexicon and Syntax in Korean Phonology, PhD Dissertation, University of Hawaii at Manoa; simultaneous publication by Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA: UMI Dissertation Service and by Seoul: Hanshin Publishing Co. 1990.
- 1997 Young-A Cho, Min-Ja Kim, Duk-Soo Park, and Kyu-Suk Shin, Korean Language Interactive Book for Advanced Learners, Melbourne: National Korean Studies Centre.
- 2004a Eun-Joo Lee, Duk-Soo Park and Jaehoon Yeon, Integrated Korean: Advanced 1, KLEAR Textbooks in Korean Language, University of Hawaii Press (ISBN 0-8248-2751-1) 306 pages.
- 2004b Eun-Joo Lee, Duk-Soo Park and Jaehoon Yeon, Integrated Korean: Advanced 2, KLEAR Textbooks in Korean Language, University of Hawaii Press (ISBN 0-8248-2777-51) 322 pages.