정유진 Yujin Jeong
- Name: 정유진 Yujin Jeong
- Nationality: United States
- Affiliation: American University
- 2010 George Washington University Ph.D. in Business Administration, School of Business (concentration: business economics)
- 2005 George Washington University Joint M.B.A.-M.A. in International School of Business Trade and Investment Policy, Elliott School of International Affairs
- 2000 Sogang University, South Korea M.A. in International Studies, Graduate School of International Stuides
- 1994 Ewha Womans University, South Korea B.A. in Education
- Jun. 2012 - Present Assistant Professor of International Business, American University, Washington D.C.
- Jan. 2016 - Aug. 2016 Visiting Scholar, William Davidson Institute, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Mar. 2016 - Aug. 2016 Visiting Research Fellow, Global Indicators Group, Development Economics Vice Presidency, World Bank, Washington D.C.
- Jun. 2010 - May 2012 Assistant Professor of International Business, HEC Montréal, Canada
- Summers 2008 - 2009 Instructor of International Business, George Washington University, Washington D.C.