- Name: 진진영(Jinyoung Jin)
- Nationality: USA
- Affiliation: Stony Brook University
- PH.D in Cultural Studies, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook (expected 2018)
- M. A. in Art History, Columbia University, New York, NY 2004 (Adviser: Benjamin Buchloh/Charles Armstrong)
- B. A. in Art History, Hong-Ik University, Seoul, Korea, 1996 (Adviser: Lena Kim)
- September 2013–Present CHARLES B. WANG CENTER, STONY BROOK UNIVERSITY, Director of Cultural Programs
- July 2015 UNIVERSITY PRESS OF FLORIDA, Manuscript Reviewer
- 2003–2013 THE KOREA SOCIETY GALLERY, Gallery Director
- 2004, 2006 THE MUSEUM OF MODERN ART, Freelance Publication Editor
- 2007, 2014 EL FARO A COLON (Columbus Lighthouse Museum), Curator of Korean Hall
- 2000–2002 KIM FOSTER GALLERY, Assistant Director
- 2001–2002 WHITNEY MUSEUM OF AMERICAN ART, Curatorial Intern at the Touring Exhibition Program
- 2001 JAPAN SOCIETY GALLERY, Administrative Intern
- 1999-2003 KOREAN PUBLICATIONS (Art, Haute, Kyonggi Cultural Foundation Magazine, Seoul Art Center Magazine, Chosun Daily Newspaper), Contributing Writer
- 1996-1998 GALERIE BHAK, Exhibition Coordinator
- Contributing essay of the exhibition catalog, The Power and Pleasure of Possessions in Korean Painted Screens (Seoul: Seoul Selection, 2016)
- Contributing essay of the exhibition catalog, The Deep Blue: Korean Patchwork by Wonju Seo (Faro a Colon, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, 2014)
- Book Review of Being Political Popular: South Korean Art at the Intersection of Popular Culture and Democracy, 1980-2010, Edited by Sohl Lee. Seoul, Korea: Hyunsil Publishing, 2012, The Journal of Asian Studies, Vol. 75, No. 1, February 2014
- Foreword and captions of the exhibition catalog Traces of Life: Through Korean Eyes, 1945-1992, Seoul, Korea: Noonbit Publishing Co., September 2012.
- Foreword of the exhibition catalog Korean Design Heritage: Selling Happiness 1960s-80s Consumer Design in Korea, Seoul, Korea: Korean Craft & Design Foundation, March 2011.
- Foreword and captions of the exhibition catalog Missionary Photography in Korea: Encountering the West through Christianity, Seoul, Korea: Seoul Selection, October 2009 (paper), 2013 (e-book).
- Captions of the exhibition catalog Korean Funerary Figures: Companions for the Journey to the Other World, Seoul, Korea: Ockrang Cultural Foundation, July 2007.