Alona Guevarra, PhD
- Name: Alona Guevarra, PhD
- Nationality: The Philippines
- Affiliation: Ateneo de Manila University
- Ph.D. Comparative Literature, University of the Philippines, Diliman
- MA Asian Studies, University of the Philippines, Diliman
- BA English Studies, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Cum Laude
- Maria Gabriela P. Martin, Alona U. Guevarra and Emar Ivery del Campo, "Beyond Borders: Reading Literature in the 21st Century", English Communication Arts and Skills (ECAS), 2016.
- "Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami (Book Review)", Asian Studies 51:1 (2015) | Emerging Asian Communities In Contemporary Philippines, 51 (2015), 205-208.
- "Creating a Safe Space for Queer Teens?: Some Initial 102 Findings on Queer Teens in Kpop Cover Groups and Fan Community", 1st AIKS Conference on Korean Studies Proceedings: Hallyu Mosaic in the Philippines: Framing Perceptions and Praxis, 1 (2014), 102-118.
- "Seoul without borders: Kim Young-ha's fiction as Global Literature", 2013 Philippine Korean Studies Symposium Proceedings, 2 (2014), 93-105.
- "Foreword. "Citizen Herdy"", The He(a)rd Mentality by Herdy La. Yumul, 2011.
- "Making sure the undergrad thesis has a thesis (and other concerns of a panel member)", ACELT Forum, 3 (2009), 17-20.