David William Kim
- Name: David William Kim
- Nationality: Australia
- Affiliation: Australian National University
- Doctor of Philosophy (History of Religions) University of Sydney: 2004 – May, 2009
- Master of Arts University of Queensland: 2001 – 2003
- Bachelor of Ministry Christian Heritage College, Brisbane: 1997 – 2000
- Research Fellow and Research Associate (2014 - Present) School of Culture, History and Language, Australian National University, Australia
- Researcher (2012 - 2014) The Centre for Religious Studies, Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea.
- Post-doctoral Research Fellow (2011 - 2012) New College, University of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom.
- Lecturer (2009 – 2011) Faculty of Arts, Charles Sturt University, Sydney, Australia.
- David W. Kim, Religious Encounter in a Transcultural Society. Leiden and Boston: Brill 2016. (forthcoming).
- David W. Kim, New Religious Movement in Modern Asian History. Leiden and Boston: Brill 2016. (forthcoming).
- David W. Kim, Thomasine Logia: The Genesis of a Jesus Tradition. London and New York: Routledge, 2015-6 (forthcoming).
- David W. Kim, Religious Transformation in Modern Asia: A Transnational Movement. Leiden and Boston: Brill 2015.
- David W. Kim, and Stephanie Hathaway (Oxford), Intercultural Transmission in the Medieval Mediterranean. London: Continuum, 2012.
- David W. Kim, Revival Awaken Generations: A History of Church Revival. Sydney: DKM Press, 2006.
- David W. Kim, “Australian Calvinism: Uniting Church,” In International Calvinism Studies. Ed by Abraham Kovacs. Pudapest: L’Harmattan, 2016 (Forthcoming).
- David W. Kim, ‘The Rise of Christianity: Why Was Christianity Popular?,’ in the Rise of Christianity: History, Documents, and Key Questions, edited by Kevin Kaatz. Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-CLIO, 2015, pp. 183-196.
- David W. Kim, ‘A Sethian Iconography: The Astrology of Tchacos Judas’ in Religious Encounters in Transcultural Society. Edited by David W. Kim. Leiden and Boston: Brill 2016 (forthcoming).
- David W. Kim, “From Manchuria to the Korean Peninsula: The Scottish Impact in Late Nineteenth Century Korea.” In Religious Transformation in Modern Asia: A Transnational Movement. Ed by David W. Kim. Leiden and Boston: Brill 2015, pp. 51-75.
- David W. Kim, ‘Thomasine Metamorphosis: Community, Text, and Transformation from Greek to Coptic’ in Intercultural Transmission in the Medieval Mediterranean. Edited by David W. Kim and Stephanie Hathaway. London: Continuum, 2012. pp. 3-36.
- David W. Kim, ‘Who Authorised You?: Mary and Her Public Actions in Thomas’ in Perspectives on Power: An Interdisciplinary Approach. Newcastle, UK: Cambridge Scholars’ Publishing, 2010. 189-202.
- David W. Kim, ‘Endless Challenge: Hillsong Youth and Young Adults Ministry in Australia,’ Church Growth (May, 2015).
- David W. Kim, ‘Anointing and Professionalism: Hillsong Leadership and Music,’ Church Growth (June, 2015).
- David W. Kim, ‘Uniting World: Australian Christian Consulting NGO,” Church Growth (July, 2015).