- Name: Ebru Turker
- Nationality: United States
- Affiliation: Arizona State University
- Ph.D. 2005 Korean Language & Linguistics, University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa, U.S.A.
- MA 1997 Linguistics, Seoul National University, South Korea
- 1994 Non-degree Korean language program, Language Research Institute, Seoul National University, South Korea (March-December)
- BA 1993Korean Language & Literature, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey
- 2012 - present Assistant Professor of Korean Language and Linguistics, School of International Letters and Cultures, Arizona State University
- 2008 - 2012 Lecturer of Korean Language and Culture, Korean Program Coordinator East Asian Languages & Literatures Department, University of Pittsburgh
- 2004 - 2008 Visiting Assistant Professor, Korean Program Coordinator,East Asian Languages & Literatures Department, University of Pittsburgh
- 2016 Türker, E., Cho, H.T., Kim, M. & Lee-Smith, A. The second year to curriculum of "Standards-Based College Korean Curriculum". The Korean Language in America,
Special Issue, 19(2).
- 2015 Türker, E. The role of L1 conceptual knowledge and frequency in the acquisition of L2 metaphorical expressions. Second Language Research, 32 (1), 25-48.
- 2013 Türker, E. Corpus-based Approach to Emotion Metaphors in Korean: A Case Study Anger, Happiness and Sadness. Review of Cognitive Linguistics 11(1), 73-144.