- Name: Hyungmin KIM
- Nationality: Australia
- Affiliation: RMIT University, Australia
- PhD degree in Urban Planning, Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning, University of Melbourne, Australia, 2013
- Master’s degree in Urban Planning (Summa Cum Laude, first-place), Graduate school of Environmental Studies, Seoul National University, South Korea, 2008
- Bachelor’s degree in Urban Planning (Second-place), Han Yang University, South Korea, 2002
- 29/06/15 – Present: Lecturer at RMIT University, Australia School of Global, Urban and Social Studies
- 01/08/13 – 26/06/15: Lecturer at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China Department at Urban Planning and Design
- 13/01/13 – 30/06/13: Lecturer (casual academic staff) Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning, University of Melbourne, Australia
- 10/01/10 – 28/06/13: Tutor, Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning, University of Melbourne, Australia
- 01/12/11 – 30/05/13: Research Assistant, Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning, University of Melbourne, Australia
- 01/04/08 – 31/03/09: Research Fellow, Research Institute of Korea Appraisal Board, Korea Appraisal Board, Korea
- 01/11/06 – 28/02/07 Research Assistant, Environmental studies of graduate school, Seoul National University, Korea
- 01/02/07 – 30/11/07 Research Assistant, Korea Planners Association, Korea
- 01/01/06 – 30/11/06 Research Assistant, Department of Urban Planning, Cheil Engineering, Korea
- 02/03/06 – 30/06/06 Teaching Assistant, Environmental studies of graduate school, Seoul National University, Korea
- Kim HM, Zhou Z and Wang T. “Measuring Ground-Level Urban Temperature: A Case Study of Suzhou, China”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 8(s8), 2015, 607-613
- Kim HM, O'Connor KB and Han SS. “The spatial characteristics of global property investment in Seoul: a case study of the office market”, Progress in Planning. 97, 2015, 1-42. (SSCI)
- Kim HM, Han SS and O'Connor. “Foreign housing investment in Seoul: origin of investors and location of investment”, Cities. 42, 2015, 212-223. (SSCI)
- Kim HM and Han SS., “Inward foreign direct investment in Korea: location patterns and local impacts”. Habitat International 44, 2014, 146 – 157 (SSCI)
- Kim HM, Hur Y-K and Jang K-S, “The estimation of property tax capitalisation in the Korean taxation context”. Current Urban Studies. 1, 2013, 110-116.
- Kim HM and Kim TS., “Swanston Street redevelopment in Melbourne, Australia”. Asian Pacific Planning Review. 8, 2012, 117-121.
- Kim HM and Han SS., “City profile: Seoul”. Cities. 29, 2012, 142-154. (SSCI)
- Jang K-S, Hur Y-K and Kim HM., “The Market Impact of Housing Size-limit Regulations in the Capital Region of South Korea”. Journal of Spatial Planning. 65, 2010, 3-17. (in Korean)
- Choi M-C. and Kim HM., “Characteristics and rationales of city planning tax in Korea”. Journal of Korean Planners Association. 44, 2009, 85-93.(In Korean)
- Jang K-S, Hur Y-K, Kim HM, and Kim S-J., “The spatial distribution and changes of affordable housing in Seoul”. Journal of Korean Planners Association. 44, 2009, 87-99.(In Korean)
- Hur Y-K, Jang K-S, Kim S-J and Kim HM., “The Granger Casuality Analysis between Prices and Trading Volume in the Housing Market: Focused on Apartment property markets in Seoul”. Housing Studies Review. 16, 2008, 49-70. (in Korean)
- Liu, Z. Kim HM. and Zhang, K. “Manufacturing and logistics networks of Korean firms in China: A case study of Suzhou Industrial Park”, in Managerial Strategies and Practice in the Asian Business Sector, IGI Global, United States, pp. 193-219. 2016. ISBN: 9781466697591
- Kim HM. “The role of foreign firms in China’s urban transformation: a case study of Suzhou”. Springer. Springer. Wong T.C., Han S. S. and Zhang G.H. Chapter 8. pp. 127-142. 2015.
- Kim HM and Kim TS. “U-City development for economic competitiveness in an advanced ICT era”. Nova. Boscarino G and Notte D. Chapter 6. pp. 245-264. 2013.
- Yoo H-Y and Kim HM. “The Railway Workshops: in the Midland redevelopment area of Western Australian Government”. Hanul. Chapter 6. pp. 138-162. 2012. (In Korean)