- Summary: This video introduces foreigners with a passion for learning and using Hangeul, including a group of Japanese women who visit Korea to learn more about Han-geul; Professor Werner Sasse, a former Korean Studies professor from Germany who now resides in Korea and conducts research on Korean literature; and Panta Navarage of Nepal who teaches Han-geul as part of his efforts to reduce illiteracy among the Nepalese.
- Language: English, Chinese, French, Spanish
- Format: DVD (NTSC, PAL)
- Year of Publication: 2007
- Running Time: 51minutes
- Publisher: TV Mania Production (KF Sponsored)
- Price: Not for sale, but available through official request from institutions
- Inquiry: The Korea Foundation (+82-2-2151-6520)