- Summary: The documentary focuses on the recent developments of Korea’s cinema, a fundamental component of the Korean Wave (Hallyu) phenomenon. It also identifies key factors behind the rise of Korea’s film industry and introduces Korean film festivals as well as the advanced technology used by Korean filmmakers.
- Language: English, Chinese, Spanish
- Format: DVD (NTSC, PAL)
- Year of Publication: 2006
- Running Time: 52minutes
- Publisher: Indecom Cinema (KF Sponsored)
- Price: Not for sale, but available through official request from institutions
- Inquiry: The Korea Foundation (+82-2-2151-6520)