- Summary: How did Korean practitioners treat disease in the past when state-ofthe-art medical equipment was yet to be developed? This film focuses on historic documents of Korea’s traditional medicine, including Dongeuibogam (Exemplar of Eastern Medicine), a medical encyclopedia compiled in 1613 by Heo Jun and inscribed by UNESCO on the Memory of the World Register in 2009. It provides detailed introductions to acupuncture, meridians and medicinal herbs.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD (NTSC, PAL)
- Year of Publication: 2008
- Running Time: 48minutes
- Publisher: Oak3 Films (KF Sponsored)
- Price: Not for sale, but available through official request from institutions
- Inquiry: The Korea Foundation (+82-2-2151-6520)