- Summary: This film captures the detailed procedures of Korea’s ceremonial rituals that have been preserved by Choi So-hui, the eldest daughter-in-law of the 14th generation of a family clan in Andong, as she goes about preparing a variety of foods for ancestral rites.
- Language: English, Chinese, French, Spanish
- Format: DVD (NTSC, PAL)
- Year of Publication: 2007
- Running Time: 39minutes
- Publisher: IMTV (KF Sponsored)
- Price: Not for sale, but available through official request from institutions
- Inquiry: The Korea Foundation (+82-2-2151-6520)