- Summary: This book introduces and promotes the unique food culture of Korea. Traditional Korean foods, regional delicacies, jongga (head house of a family) foods, temple foods, food festivals, food museums and much more is included in the book.
- Language: English, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), French, German
- Format: Book
- Year of Publication: 2013
- Pages: 54
- Publisher: Korea Tourism Organization
- Price: Not for sale
- Inquiry: Korea Tourism Organization Publications Team (+82-2-728-9788)