- Summary: This book is edited as an appendix to the International Korean Adoptee Resource Book. We edited Mrs. Jong Suk Park’s Korean recipes introduced through Daejanggeum (Jewel in the Palace) on www.korean.net, the Overseas Koreans Foundation portal site, so that Korean adoptees can make Korean food more easily.
- Language: English, Korean
- Format: Book
- Year of Publication: 2006
- Pages: 68
- Publisher: Overseas Koreans Foundation
- Price: Not for sale
- Inquiry: Overseas Koreans Foundation (+82-2-3415-0100)